The sound of seduction
Push the sports alloy pedals to the floor and hear it roar to life. With throaty engine acoustics, Power has never sounded so good. With 134kW Power2 and 240Nm of Torque4, the Fiesta ST is the hot hatch re-defined.
Eager to please
Ford SYNC™ 5 puts you in control with simple voice commands. Call family and friends by saying their name. Answer calls on the go. Or select and play your favourite tunes – from guilty pop pleasures to head-banging rock, the Fiesta ST lets you be the DJ. All while your hands stay firmly on the wheel.
The ultimate turn on
With Push-Button Start, the Fiesta ST is ready in an instant. Just put your foot on the brake, press the Start Button and you’re off. Ready to take on the tarmac.
Fitted with world-famous RECARO® sports seats, the Fiesta ST combines modern style with racing car performance. The seats also provide ergonomic shoulder and torso support for an exhilarating ride that doesn’t compromise on comfort.
A body to die for
When you look this good, you can’t help but turn heads. With a sleek sports body kit and dynamic front fascia, the ST’s design is to die for. Plus, with an integrated rear spoiler and dual-pipe chrome exhaust, the Fiesta ST is seriously stunning.
-  Price range is based on the recommended drive away prices for all models, engines and transmissions. The recommended drive away prices have been calculated based on the Manufacturer’s List Price, 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP) with a premium insurance provider, an estimated Dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and other applicable statutory charges for the vehicle. The highest registration costs and statutory charges in Australia have been used. Statutory charges are current as at the month and year of this communication. The actual drive away prices may differ depending on selection of options, individual circumstances or choice of insurer. Final purchase prices will be at the discretion of the selling dealer.
-  Figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR 81/02 (combined). Actual fuel consumption and emissions depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicle’s equipment, condition and use.
-  Every effort has been made to accurately depict vehicle colours on this site. Due to the differences in computer equipment some variations may occur. Colours are correct for vehicles produced from July 2014. Please consult your Authorised Ford Dealer to view the actual colours and confirm vehicle production date. Prestige paint is an option that occurs an additional charge. (Frozen White is not prestige paint.)
-  All performance data measured using 95 RON fuel.
-  For phone and media player compatibility please visit www.fordsync.com